- Enter the contract wallet and the ABI/JSON code from the post before
- klick "Access"
- choose the function "voting" to read out infos about the proposal
- For "uint256" enter the number "2" and klick "read"
- Then you can read what the question/proposal is and the number of votes so far (in tokens plus 18 digits)
- Then choose function "vote" to vote with your wallet
- _index uint8: the number of the current proposal, i.e. "2"
- _response uint256: "0" for "No" and "1" for "Yes"
- Choose how to access your wallet with the tokens under How would you like to access your wallet, enter the requested information
- Klick "Write"
- Leave "Amount of Ether to send" zero, set gas to ca. 30'000 (which is ca. 40 Cent)
- Klick "Generate Transaction" and the "Yes, I am sure! Make transaction"
The voting period last until the 22nd december
Very similar like with myetherwallet. Go to the tab "Contracts" (if you can't see that tab, go to settings and make it appear) and choose +watch. Choose "Custom contract".
Note that for the function "vote" you need choose "execute" above the contract. Also note that the read out functions do not update automatically, also not the function "voting".
Should be clear after reading the above explanations.